Beekeeping Taster Course
We are passionate about our thriving bees and we love to share our knowledge and experience on our beekeeping taster course.
Our head beekeeper Steve have been looking after the The Moonraker bees for the past 5 years. There are nine hives at the hotel, producing over 100lbs of honey a year.
- Classroom talk on basic bee keeping and history
- Course notes, tea & coffee
- Delicious buffet lunch by head chef Matthew Briddon
- After lunch, working with the beehives, hands on experience
- Beekeeping safety outfits provided
- Honey from the Moonraker bees to take away
- Half day meeting room hire if required
This beekeeping taster course can be shortened or lengthened according to your requirements. We can offer half a day meeting followed by an afternoon of beekeeping.
Courses run from May-September. Group size 4-12 delegates. Usual course length is 4 hours.
- Overnight accommodation from £95 B&B
- Exclusive use of the hotel from £3,450
To make an enquiry please contact Mr Tudor Hopkins: Tudor@moonrakerhotel.com // 01225 777 393