What's IncludedComplimentary night for Bride and Groom in 4-poster suite
Spring and Summer at the Moonraker are special times. The walled garden in in full bloom and the kitchen garden is bursting with home grown delights.
Unlike most wedding venues we like to give you the cost upfront. What we are offering you is something really special, our food is grown here or locally sourced and cooked with real passion by our enthusiastic kitchen team.
For enquiries, please contact Lauren Harding
- The Milking Parlour for Ceremony (if required)
- Canapés and Prosecco after the ceremony on the manor lawn and terrace
- 3 course wedding feast
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- All linen, crockery, stemware and table runners
- Glass of Prosecco for the toast
- The Milking Parlour bar, lounge and terrace for the evening party
- Pre-wedding menu tasting
- Complimentary night for Bride and Groom in 4-poster suite
The Small Print
Our minimum numbers are 50 and our maximum is 120. (We also offer weddings for smaller numbers but not on this package, please email us)
Above price does not include the hotels 23 bedrooms. We ask that you take a minimum of 23 bedrooms for your guests. We offer a discounted price of £125 per night for a double room with breakfast.
We require £1,500 deposit to confirm the booking, 50% 6 months prior to your wedding and the balance 4 weeks before your big day.
Trowle Common, Trowbridge Road, Bradford on Avon, Bath, Wiltshire BA14 9BL